Lepicol is a multi-fibre source product containing gentle psyllium husk known to contribute to the maintainence of normal bowel transit, as well as inulin. Together, these two ingredients go a long way to help provide your recommended daily intake of fibre – something that many of us lack with the modern diet. The third key ingredient of Lepicol are 5 strains of live bacteria. These beneficial bacteria help to balance the microflora in your digestive tract, supporting in the health of your bowel. Lepicol plus+ has the extra benefit of digestive enzymes to aid your bowel in digesting food.
• Maintaining a healthy, regular bowel.
• Irritable bowel syndrome.
- Psyllium husks (Plantago ovata)
- Live bacteria (see below)
- Digestive enzymes and digestive aids
- (milk and soya)
Live bacterial strains:
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus PXN® 54™
- Bifidobacterium bifidum PXN® 23™
- Lactobacillus acidophilus PXN® 35™
- Lactobacillus plantarum PXN® 47™
- Lactobacillus bulgaricus PXN® 39™
Minimum of 120 million CFU/g (1.2 x 108 CFU/g), equivalent to 600 million CFU/5g dose (6.0 x 108 CFU/5g).