Tel: 01229 583394
These Super Seedy Organic Granola Bars make are a great healthy option for breakfast on-the-go.
• 135g Organic Porridge Oats
• 60g Organic Flaked Almonds
• 175g Organic Pitted Dates
• 2 tbsp Organic Sesame Seeds
• 2 tbsp Organic Pumpkin Seeds
• 2 tbsp Organic Linseeds
• 2 tbsp Organic Hemp Seeds
• 75g organic almond or peanut butter
1. Toast the oats and almonds in the oven (175oC) for 13-15 minutes or until slightly golden brown.
2. Whizz the dates in a food processor until finely chopped.
3. Place oats, almonds and dates in a large mixing bowl, add seeds and set aside.
4. Warm almond butter in a small saucepan over low heat. Add oat mixture, breaking up the dates to disperse throughout. Use a spoon or your hands to thoroughly mix.
5. Transfer to an 8×8 dish or other small pan lined with cling film or greaseproof paper so that the mixture lifts out easily.
6. Cover with cling film and press down with something flat, such as a book, to get it really packed tight. Chill in the fridge or freezer for 15-20 minutes to harden.
7. Remove from dish and chop into 10 bars. Store in an airtight container for up to five days.