Digestion

Digestion – Getting to the Guts of the Matter

Your digestive tract is very much like an ecosystem. There are many different organisms that live there to help breakdown food, produce vitamins and keep the place healthy. Only 10% of the cells in a human body are our own. The other 90% are the tiny bacteria that coexist with us and keep us healthy …

Digestion – Getting to the Guts of the Matter Read More »